The GBP JPY provided another great trade as part of my new aggressive trading strategy that began on December 1st, 2019. This trade provided a 45-Pip Gain and 4.96% Rate of Return, as I traded the Bullish Range Consolidation Breakout that was taking place on the 4 Hour Chart. As you will also see from the video and charts provided below, this breakout was also part of the formation of a larger Range Setup, gradually taking shape on the Daily Chart of this pair.
With this result, my Aggressive Trading Strategy is now up by 18.47% in only 7 weeks, from just 9 trades and only one loss! At this rate, therefore, only a few trades will be needed to hit the next target of 30% by the end of January, to put me a third of the way towards the 100% Rate of Return Goal!
|Represents a Monthly Rate of Return Target of 14% Compounded.|
As you will see from the Videos of these trades below, the key elements of this trading accuracy have been;
1. Trading Accurate Candlestick, Consolidation and Trend Line Patterns of the Daily and 4 Hour Charts.
2. Trading Setups (Double Tops and Bottoms, Consolidation Breakouts, False Breakout Reversals) that are likely to move the market quickly to Support and Resistance Targets within 24 Hours.
3. Never using Statistical Indicators or Economic Analysis.
4. Having the discipline to never monitor our trades.
5. Obeying the trading rules and guidelines to ensure trading success every week!!
As you will see in the Video Highlight above and in the Charts below, the GBP JPY trade involved using the following Technical Factors regarding the Forex Market to successfully trade this pair:
Main Technical Factors of this trade –
1. Trading Consolidation Breakouts.
2. Trading between Resistance and Support Boundaries of Consolidations.
3. Using Trendlines for Stop Loss Placement.
4. Targeting Resistance Price Points for quick trading gains.
5. Large Returns are possible from this Trillion Dollar Market every week as long as we use a good strategy that solves the 5 Main Trading Challenges that we face when trading.