This recent trade on the NZD CAD provided a Fast and Aggressive Rate of Return of 2.93%, as I traded the False Consolidation Breakout Reversal on the Daily and 4 Hour Charts. The trade was a great example of how to use Trendlines for reliable Stop Loss Placement as well as how to trade towards Resistance and Support Boundaries as part of False Breakout Reversals.
The result from this trade has now pushed the Rate of Return of my Aggressive Trading Strategy to 21.94% since it began on December 1st, 2019. Only 10 trades have been made so far which included just 1 small trading loss, highlighting the tremendous forecasting accuracy of this new strategy as well as the benefit of patiently waiting for the best setups offered by this dangerous market.
At this current rate, I would now need only a few trades to hit the next target of a 30% Rate of Return in the next few days, before heading to the half-way point of the major 100% Rate of Return Goal!
|Represents a Monthly Rate of Return Target of 14% Compounded.|
The main factors related to this trade that you’ll seen in the Manual and in the more detailed Video Analysis available only to my subscribers were:
1. Weak Breakout Signals generally lead to False Consolidation Breakout Reversals.
2. Trading between Resistance and Support Boundaries of Consolidations requires being able to accurately drawing these lines.
3. The use of Trendlines for Stop Loss Placement to protect trades.
4. Targeting Support Price Points for quick trading gains.
5. Using Pending Orders to enter at your preferred price.
The other major factors related to this and the previous trades below include:
1. Trading the most accurate Candlestick, Consolidation and Trend Line Patterns of the Daily and 4 Hour Charts.
2. Trading only the setups (Double Tops and Bottoms, Consolidation Breakouts, False Breakout Reversals) that are likely to move the market quickly to Support and Resistance Targets within 24 Hours, without delay.
3. Never using Statistical Indicators or Economic Analysis.
4. Having the discipline to never monitor our trades.
5. Obeying the trading rules and guidelines to ensure trading success every week!