This recent trade provided a 2.66% Rate of Return in just 17 Hours, as I traded the Double Bottoms Pattern on the 4 Hour Charts up to Resistance at 111.84.
As you will see in the graph below, the Stop Loss was placed at the Uptrend Line of the 1 Hour Chart. Although I try to use the 4 Hour Chart for my Stop Losses, the 1 Hour Chart is also used if the 4 Hour does not provide one that is not too far away.
Following this entry, the market rallied as expected to Resistance to provide me with the trading result. These are the types of Returns that I aim for from the Forex. Once I can target this type of gain at least 2 times weekly, it will allow me to hit a strong 30% Monthly Rate of Return – the Rate of Return I teach traders to achieve with my Mentoring Service.
Check out the graphs and the Video Highlight below and then subscribe to my Mentoring Service to experience great trading results like these every week!
Main Technical Factors of this trade –
1. Double Top Patterns on the 4 Hour Charts.
2. Using the 1 Hour Chart for Stop Loss Placement.
3. Using Trendlines for Stop Loss Placement.
4. Targeting Resistance Price Points for quick trading gains.
5. Large Returns are possible from this Trillion Dollar Market every week as long as we use a good strategy that solves the 5 Main Trading Challenges that we face when trading.