Another successful trade was provided by the Forex yesterday that was in sync with my Aggressive Trading Strategy. This came from the AUD NZD that provided a 2.99% Rate of Return in just under 12 Hours using the Daily and 4 Hour Charts. It was yet another example of what you can expect when using Accurate Japanese Candlesticks and Consolidation Patterns as part of my Swing Trading Mentoring Service.
As you’ll see in the Video Summary and Charts below, the pair was breaking out of a Pennant Setup on its 4 Hour to head towards the Support of the larger Pennant of the Daily Chart. You’ll also see how the Downtrend Line of the 1 Hour Chart was used for Stop Loss placement to protect against temporary pullbacks.
Check out the graphs and the Video Highlight below and then subscribe to my Mentoring Service to experience great trading results like these every week!
Main Technical Factors of this trade –
1. Trading Consolidation Breakouts.
2. Trading between Resistance and Support Boundaries of Consolidations.
3. Using Trendlines for Stop Loss Placement.
4. Targeting Support Price Points for quick trading gains.
5. Large Returns are possible from this Trillion Dollar Market every week as long as we use a good strategy that solves the 5 Main Trading Challenges that we face when trading.